Võõpsu Orthodox village chapel
Võõpsu St. Nicholas (Migula) Orthodox village chapel (tsässon) is located in the medieval village cemetery under heritage protection. The village chapel is the largest of wooden Setomaa village chapels in Estonia. It is believed that the chapel was built in 1710. The village chapel is under the state protection as a historical monument, and there are six artistic monuments here. Võõpsu tsässon is one of the attractions on the Seto Külävüü route introducing Setomaa. The village chapel can be visited during village holidays (22 May and 19 December) and on the name days of the chapel’s saint.